Monday, May 14, 2007





Like child birth, my new life began nine months ago. My wife(the writer in the family), has convinced me that a blog would be a great way for me to get my photos out there in the world and share some of the wonderful experiences we have both enjoyed and continue to enjoy. These photos are of my new "home"; Lucca, Italy. We are located between Florence and Pisa in the rolling hills of Tuscany. Of course, we have seen the leaning tower, of course we have seen Florence and Rome, like most travelers do. However, we have been fortunate, while living here to see amazing things, all recommended by our friends who have lived here all of their lives. Most of these are treasures no one knows about but definitely should seek out. So

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the site! I love the pictures and the words you use to describe your life....wished I were there. Good luck...Next....National Geographic! dawn

Dawn said...

Your site is beautiful...and takes me to a fantasy world I wished I were in. Thank you for sharing your pictures and words! Good luck with your site.